Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Moving In Medium stuff....



Pretty sure I was back and forth between Jones County and Atlanta when this video was being filmed. I would go work construction with my dad half a week and come back to the city to skate an extended weekend. I remember there was a lot of sessions at the junk stuff behind the laundromat in L5P. I think I was still at #14 and the Dogshit House was up the street beside Buddy's G-stain in East Atlanta. The Gwinnett Kids had some apt's at Seaboard and they were all over shit. Total skate rats. I think that's where Michael Palma, the video dude, was from as well. It was a rad little time in the ever evolving scene of Atlanta skating. Chris was really pushing and killing shit. Traveling for skating, school, full time job, some band thing at the time, and had like 3 video parts going on at once. I was asked to be in his section and of course said yeah. Shawn from Slapstik had a lot to do with some part of the video and I was stoked to be back around his stuff. Michael Palma had some odd song choices and would engage you in even odder conversations. He was truly a weirdo, but I enjoyed getting to be in this with everyone. Wonder where these dudes are now......
Baby David and Brian Strickland here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment