Saturday, April 5, 2014

Chase and dem....



Some Bender dudes and amigos here. It's rad that the majority of these guys are what our older group referred to as "Hazard Kids". They're the kids who had just started skating when or just before the park opened. Slow, annoying and in the way like most kids. A couple years later and it was "Damn, little man's trying to kill it", then onto todays stuff where it's more of a "Wow, these dudes are just shredding" It's an amazing thing, the skate life cycle. For as much as they irritated my "busy here ripping, dipshit" mentality, I may have had when I was younger. It's certainly sick to be around them now and ask for trick tips, get caught not paying attention, and holding up their rip with my dumb ass comments. Probably my favorite group to be around and skate with. Chason Trau filmer'd this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment