Saturday, August 31, 2013

Good night!



....God damn, I had this one memorized. I haven't seen it in years and I stumbled upon it looking for some Mike Schwartz, Benicia footage. Ran into Part 2 of Feasters vid. Maybe everyone has seen this, I don't know. But this is right when skating started to get ridiculously hard. Thankfully, Willy Santos put out one of my favorite parts ever before skating got retarded. This dude and his tricks are insane. half-Cab late shove down Baby Carlsbad. His noseblunt slides. Insane mini ramp shit. The contest lines! I love it. Plus, one of my other youthful faves, Jeremy Klein is the part behind his! Oh, to be a young skate rat again....Hope you dudes are enjoying it. Enjoy this and take some of the stuff in this vid to the next level....

No comments:

Post a Comment