Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'ma go ahead and....



...say this again. This Pontus dude. Knows what the fuck he's doing. And if you're a shop owner/buyer/manager/etc... and are not catching on to this type of stuff, then you're being dusted. You can read the numbers and replicate last months orders of the Big 4 brands, but the swell of the small companies are coming. Much like the Early 90's. And the reality is this. I want to support your store. It's amazing and supports the scene and supports me, but if you only have choices of 5 or 6 brands that are ordered because of the demand of children or it's "A guaranteed sell". Then don't get bummed when I mail order. I will pay more, if there is no other choice, to support the brands that I feel are doing things correctly. It's always been that way. It's why you cared enough to be in your job position today. I'm not the only voice with these thoughts. Look ahead or be dusted. Powell and Vision R.I.P....the future is here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment