Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New drama!!!!

...the twins have this bizarre article on the Vice website. We've known them for over 10 years. Skated together quite often and is awesome, weird and confusing reading Nieratko's interview. I love it. Personally it was entertaining and blah, blah, blah. The comments are worth looking at if nothing else. Insane! Dudes names are thrown in and dissed like "Why the fuck is he relevant?" But, now there's a whole "thing" about somebody's Tumblr that makes fun of all the dudes in the city. I was kinda pissed hearing about how shitty it was and dissing, heavily, people who are close to me. Then looking at it tonight, I actually found myself chuckling at it. I don't agree with it, but it's kinda witty. Shit, to be honest. Who gives a damn. Move on and live. Although, many stories are sure to come. These things have a way of becoming sensationalized and blown out of proportion. But shit. Really? Who cares. I love this city.....

No comments:

Post a Comment