Sunday, August 28, 2011

"...you have the right to an attorney...



...you also have a right to do anything you want in this world because it's a free world and that's it. see ya later"

....If you've been around long enough, you already know. If you're new and ignorant to Atlanta's skate scene history. Then this is a dude you need to find information on. Switch tricks, art, "Big Deals" raver pants, Strat friend, Transworld interviews shot in Atlanta, did art production for New Deal out of Atlanta, etc..... If you ever run in to dudes from Atlanta, over 30 at a bar and start talking about their childhood idols.....He's gonna be one of the top 5 annoying old dudes stories that go "...I saw him downtown one night, when I was like 15 and he was rippin! Like he went up to that thing at....and just did it! Then skated off! Was so sick!"

...I'll spare my Andy Howell stories.........unless you catch me drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment